The Guding Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» High School RP
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:30 pm by Than

» Night's Bio
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:46 am by Faith

» Zach and his pitbull alex
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:37 pm by Faith

» Los Padres Role Play Rule
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:45 pm by Glisten

» Crasher and his dog Spike
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:07 pm by Lake

» Kari's Biography.
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:05 pm by Glisten

» Fae and Brute
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:08 pm by Whitetip

» Glisten's Bio
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:54 pm by SkySeeker

» Jay's Shop
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:48 pm by Jay

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Los Padres Role Play Rule

+5
Whitetip
Jay
SkySeeker
Kohnan
Faith
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

76Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:45 pm

Kohnan

The grey brute that laid beside the Fae had closed his eyes. Kohnan couldn't sleep at first. All the noises drifting through the forest seemed to prick at Kohnan's ears. Shut up. He grumbled the thought. A while later he, too, had drifted off into a deep sleep.

Kohnan dreamed of a black figure. At first he thought it was Faith, but the figure was too big. Smaller than him, yet bigger than Faith. This wolf was a brute with white ears. He had white patches around his eyes and on his right front paw. His left back paw only had white toes. When his banner swayed, the white tip showed itself. The brute's eyes were closed, but Kohnan knew it was Jake. "Jake?" Kohnen said, then jolted awake.

He had spoken out loud, scaring himself out of his own dream.

77Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

Faith opened her mouth as to say something but only spoke air. Two soft coean blue luminaires opened at the sound of a yell. The coal fae looked at Kohnan before gently licking his grey cranium. "You alright Kohnan?" she asked before sitting up. Her orbs flickered once again towards the sky, her head tilting slightly. It was night once again. The sun now a shade of grey stars trailing the endless sky. Something felt different, her orbs narrwed towards the end of her maw. A frown forming at the site of the now gone leaf. "aww....I ate it" the fae said with a frown.

https://guidinglights.forumotion.com

78Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:09 pm

Kohnan

"I'm okay." The grey brute replied the Fae. He sighed and sat up, staring at the sky in wonder. I slept that long? He thought. He looked over at the Fae, who was now looking at her maw, and he laughed. "You ate a leaf?" He teased, pushing himself back onto his paws. As he did, he realized how stiff he was, and began to stretch his limbs.

79Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:17 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

"At least it tasted good...." Faith said with a small smile. With a shake of her pelt, the coal fae trotted around the brute. "You look a little stiff" she said with a chuckle. With each step faith could feel the loose earth beneath her.

80Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Kohnan

"Your watching me?" The brute chuckled when he had finished his stretch. "I'm a tense sleeper. You look cheerful." He observed. He felt rested, and a lot better now that he had more energy to burn away.

81Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

"Ah yes, Faith is a cheerful ball of fluff. Are you ready to finish seeing those spots in the territory?" The coal Fae asked the grey brute. Her eyes flickered towards the woods. Everything looked so vibrant.

82Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:32 pm

Kohnan

"I figured you would say that." The brute said happily. His body swayed a bit as he shifted weight from one paw to the other. The breeze that picked up rolled across the ice of the pond and blew back his fur, covering the scars that had only been visible because no fur actually grew on the scars themselves. He could even feel the scars now being covered, and he felt as if the attacks had never happened. Everything felt at peace again. "Let's go."

83Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:38 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

Faith gave a small nod, before sprinting off deeper into the woods. Only to lower her pace, due to the fact how thick the foliage was.Two ocean blue orbs gaxed towards Kohnan to see if his pace matched hers. Her banner swayed along with the wind, her coal pelt swaying along with the trees.

84Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:41 pm

Kohnan

The brute followed the coal Fae easily. Kohnan could run faster then you would think a wolf his height and weight could run. He often enjoyed runs like this, and soon he was running side-by-side with Faith as they ran. Despite the thick undergrowth, he kept by her side as they ran, but he still had no idea where they were going.

85Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

A rather large huff came from the Fae's maw. A thud followed the huff, as Faith tripped in a large hole. She knew this was the place hidden by the rest. "We're here" she said in a whisper before ducking into the bushes. Her eyes glowed with joy as she spotted a meadow.

86Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:51 pm

Kohnan

The brute's spin was so sudden he ended up falling over himself. As he struggled to his feet, Kohnan looked over at the coal Fae as she ducked into the bushes and vanished. He tilted his head a bit, then followed cautiously. He stopped at the sight of a meadow. He was beside Faith as he looked over the meadow. It was nice. Calm. "Who else knows about this?" He asked.

87Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:55 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

"Who else knows about this?"

"Ummm.... besides myself, you are the only person who knows. I tend to keep little places like this to myself. Every now and again I might share with other members. I mainly just need to collect my thoughts, so i go to my little secret places like this" Faith said moving her paw around in the air.

88Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:07 pm

Kohnan

Kohnan tilted his head in thought. The brute's golden orbs fogged as they usually did when he thought, until they suddenly cleared and he turned his gaze to the coal Fae beside him. "If you keep this to yourself, usually, then why did you choose to show it to me?" He asked. His orbs filled with curiosity as he looked over the Fae. Why would she show me this if she usually kept quiet about it? He wondered.

89Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:23 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

"Though you may always be up and running. I can tell you like to collect your thoughts as well" she said rolling around in the teal flowers. The warming smell of fresh flowers filled her lungs. The glowing moon casting her shadow onto the earth.

90Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:27 pm

Jay

Jays sighs quietly and lays down. She rests her paws on her head as she drifts away in a confortable sleep. Her tail moves close to Seekers and wraps it with his. She opens her right eye smiling.

91Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:30 pm

Kohnan

The brute nodded as the Fae spoke. "Good reason, I suppose." Kohnan smiled. He watched her for a moment, then looked down at the grass and the flowers, and back up at the moon. He let his left paws buckle under his weight, and he purposely fell onto his side. As he fell, he pushed himself to roll onto his back, where he stayed with his front paws hanging loosely over his chest.

92Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:34 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

Flower petals laid scattered of where the coal fae rolled around. A small grin followed by a laugh. Faith jumped up laughing as she ran around. The swift gale brushing against her pelt. The ever glowing moon casting dancing shadows.

93Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:41 pm

Kohnan

Kohnan watched, upside-down, as the Fae ran around the meadow. The brute lifted a light grey paw and laughed as he followed the Fae with it. She seemed to like it here. That made him happy. He watched the dancing shadows, the sparking stars, and the Fae. When Kohnan's neck began to hurt from moving his head around so much, he ended up staring at the glowing moon above him. Again, his eyes fogged in thought.

94Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:45 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

Faith looked towards the Brute known as Kohnan. With a grin the Fae ran towards him. A swift turn followed by a sprint, before Faith jumped upon Kohnan's chest. Faith let out a chuckle as she sat upon his chest before playfully nipping his ear

95Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:50 pm

Kohnan

The brute gasped as the air was knocked clean out of him. Kohnan laughed and playfully growled, nipping at her neck. He felt like a pup again. He rolled over, knocking her down, and leaped to his paws, grinning.

96Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

Faith let out a loud playful bark, before chasing after Kohnan. The coal fae once again grinned before gently pouncing onto his back. Joy filled the Fae, laughter echoing her bright white ears. Faith jumped off from his back, playfully growling at him before standing there, her banner wagging

97Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:58 pm

Kohnan

Kohnan sprinted, but she was smaller than him, and faster. The brute spun as she leapt off his back. His spin was so sudden he stumbled, but he continued on and tackled the Fae playfully, careful not to hurt her, he laughed happily as he lay on his stomach, his paws draped over her back.

98Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:02 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

Faith closed her eyes as she let out a laugh. Using the power in her back legs, the Fae crawled out from underneath Kohnan. The Fae known as Faith rolled onto her back, laugh with each breath she took. A smile covered her maw, thinking of how much fun she was having.

99Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:47 pm

Kohnan

The brute known as Kohnan smiled and laughed himself. When the laughter in his chest gave way to panting, he was on his back. He sighed, killed the panting, and stared up at the stars. "I feel like a pup." he chuckled. A thought occurred to him. He hadn't thought of Faith being an Ultra, only as her being his friend.

Happy

100Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

"I feel like a pup."

"Don't we all?" Faith said rolling onto her side. The coal Fae let out a small laugh followed by a smile. Gently she placed one of her paws between Kohnan's ears. "Fluffy" the Fae said in a voice almost as a puppies. Cool night dew rested upon her pelt, glistening in the moon's glow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next