The Guding Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» High School RP
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:30 pm by Than

» Night's Bio
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:46 am by Faith

» Zach and his pitbull alex
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:37 pm by Faith

» Los Padres Role Play Rule
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:45 pm by Glisten

» Crasher and his dog Spike
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:07 pm by Lake

» Kari's Biography.
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:05 pm by Glisten

» Fae and Brute
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:08 pm by Whitetip

» Glisten's Bio
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:54 pm by SkySeeker

» Jay's Shop
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:48 pm by Jay

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Los Padres Role Play Rule

+5
Whitetip
Jay
SkySeeker
Kohnan
Faith
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

51Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

Faith jumped back onto the edge of the branch, still holding the leaf. Her luminaires rose towards the rising sun. The glowing lights now disappeared into the Sun's glow. A small beat echoed Faith's bright white ears. The beat was the sound of her banner hitting the tree. The coal fae turned her cranium to the let, smiling once again. Her eyes looked towards the glow of warmth. Rays of sunshine gently kissed the land. Filling it with life once again. Birds sand their beautiful song, alog with them was Faith. Howling softly, as she leaned against the tree

https://guidinglights.forumotion.com

52Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Kohnan

"Like the place, have you even seen the whole territory?"

The brute shook his head regretfully. "I haven't." Kohnan said, then watched the coal Fae beside him. He was surprised by her quick reflexes and aim as she caught the leaf. When she was back on the branch beside him, he felt a relieved. He didn't want to jump down yet. He perked his ears as a howl sounded, and he looked beside him, where Faith was howling. He smiled and lifted his own voice to match hers in the morning song of the land.

Happy

53Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

As Faith's voice died down, she looked back towards Kohnan. "When ever you have time, feel free to let me show you some of my favorite spots" she said with a smile. Faith gave one last look at the brute before leaping down. The tast of dirt and leaves lingered in the coal fae's mouth. Her orbs looked down towards her snout, grinning as she noticed the leaf was still there.

54Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Kohnan

"Hm?" The brute hummed as the Fae jumped down. "I have time right now. No rush." Kohnan smiled as he bunched his muscles and leapt from the tree. He stumbled a bit when he landed, a clear sign that he had been sitting on the rough bark too long. "I've gotta stretch anyway." He said, smiling. He noticed she still had the leaf. He chuckled a bit at the sight of a Fae with a leaf sticking out of her maw.

55Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:05 pm

Jay

Jay smiles as the two wolves come across the sunset. She sits down and gets up again and gives a happy lick to Seekers muzzle. Thanks for being a friend. Soneday we may be more. She whispered.

56Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

A small laugh left Faith's mouth at Kohnan's stumble. "Just telling you, being small is key' she said with a chuckle. With a turn of her head, she trotted towards the forest ignoring the already made paths. Her head once again tilted towards the sky, it's light casting long shadows onto the fresh morning dew.

57Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:15 pm

SkySeeker

Seeker grinned and laid down with his paws hanging off the clift edge, he thought for a moment then lifted his hea and howled loud and clear:

I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true

Now I'm just rolling home
Into my lover's arms
This much I know is true
That led me straight to you

That led me straight to you.

58Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:19 pm

Kohnan

The brute trotted by the side of the Fae. "I can't help being big." He said quietly. The scene around him was soothing. The sun that passed through the leaves, making shadows dance as the breeze swayed the branches. He perked his head at the howling song. He smiled slightly. The day was going to be a good one, he knew that much.

Happy

59Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

Faith's ears perked at the sound of a howl. "Ah, looks like you weren't just showing her around eh?" she said with a chuckle. The coal fae still continued her way through out the foret, ever now and again checking to see if Kohnan kept his pace. "But always, it isn't always being taller and slightly larger." she said giving him with a warming smile

60Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Jay

Jay hears her friend howl a beautiful tone. Jays eyes twinkle with tears. Knowing how she was abused in her past. She was happy again. She rests her head on his back. She howls along beautifully.

61Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Kohnan

The brute could keep his pace easily. He followed and smiled at what she said. He knew that. His brother was smaller then Kohnan though he was the first-born. Yet he had been the best wolf at fighting and hunting that Kohnan knew. "Yeah. I like the smaller ones." He chuckled. His golden orbs flashed with amusement. "Sounds like your friends are closer then I thought." He said for the sake of conversation.

62Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:38 pm

SkySeeker

Seeker smiled and continued to howl for a moment more then laid his head on his legs.he thought foe several minutes before standing up and stretching, "Come on, there's more to see" he said walking away

63Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:39 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

"Yeah. I like the smaller ones."

"Big things come in small packages"Faith said with a small laugh. Her soft coean blue orbs gazed around the territory, spotting one of her favorite places. "Over here, it's the lake. yes I know it may not sound exciting but it's a close place to me." Faith said walking towards the frozen ice. A small chuckle led by a smile came from the Fse. Her luminaires spotting the paw print she had made yesterday.

"Sounds like your friends are closer then I thought."

"Always got to have the love birds in the pack' she said with a smile.

64Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Kohnan

"I suppose so." The brute replied. His gaze rested ahead of him, toward the lake. "I like lakes." He said. He really did. He often sat by lakes in the past just to watch the fish and turtles. (there were turtles in some of the places he traveled.) Sometimes he could even dip his paw in the water, or get pushed in by Jake. Too cold now, though.

Happy

65Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Jay

Jay sees Seeker getting up and he heads off. She figures it is time to continue following but she doesnt. She just sits there. She leaves an innocient appearance on her face with an uneasy feeling.

66Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

"Hmmm..." Faith hummed. The coal Fae lowered her cranium towards the ice. "Maybe.." she said in a whisper. Faith raised her head before smacking her cranium into the ice. "Nope... not gonna break" she said placing her paws to her head. "What's with my random momemnts?" she said rolling around on the frozen ground.

67Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Kohnan

The brute jumped back in shock when the Fae hit her head. "Are you alright?" He asked, padding up to her and tilting his head. He hesitantly licked the paws over her cranium. His golden orbs were filled with concern.

68Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

"Yep i'm good.....Just letting you know a head won't break ice" Faith said. Her cranium felt soem what better, but she knew a head ache was on it's way. Faith relaxed slightly at the lick on her paws. Still laying on the ground, Faith let out a small huff. " There's about two other places to see" she said mumbling it into the dirt. A small frown over took the smile upon her maw. The leaf....where was it? The coal fae lifted her head, her eyes looking back and forth until she finally found it. Faith wasted no time picking back up the leaf, still clutching it once again in her maw.

69Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:59 am

Kohnan

The brute snickered. "I think we should wait until the headache has come and gone." Kohnan said, and sat next to Faith. He tilted his head as she snatched the leaf up once more in her maw. She really likes that leaf. He thought, then looked back up at the lake at the land around him. Where was Jay and Seeker?

Happy

70Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:09 am

Faith

Faith
Admin

Faith laid back onto the ground once again. "It's alright I don't mind if we go now" she said looking up at the brute. A small sigh escaped her mouth, the leaf still clutch between the back of her maw. A rather large yawn came fromt he fae's mouth, a clicking noise echoed through her ears as she snapped her mouth shut.

71Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:14 am

Kohnan

"Tired?" The brute asked as he looked down at the Fae. Kohnan stretched his paws out as he sank down to lay on his stomach. His own maw opened wide, exposing his fangs as he yawned. His maw had jus barely snapped shut when he spoke again. "Yawning is contagious." He grumbled. His golden orbs fixed on the lake.

72Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:19 am

Faith

Faith
Admin

Faith let out a chukle and Kohnan's words. "yes I am quite tired, if you think abuot it we didn't even sleep last night" the Fae said looking at him. Her eyes flickered towards he sun high in the sky. Casting it's rays, making the frozen water glisten

73Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:26 am

Kohnan

"We didn't, did we?" The brute said, he didn't take his eyes off the lake. Kohnan sighed and lowered his cranium until his maw rested on his paws. He was tired. He took his eyes off the lake and looked back at the Fae. "So, are we walking or sleeping?Or perhaps sleepwalking?" He asked.

74Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:34 am

Faith

Faith
Admin

"So, are we walking or sleeping?Or perhaps sleepwalking?"

A smile formed before speaking " I think it might be best to sleep. We really don't need a Ultra an a Ray walking around half asleep" The coal Fae said with a smile. She closed her eyes, seeing the familiar darkness. Faith curled her banner around her legs drfting off into a state of dreams

75Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:52 am

SkySeeker

Seeker sighed and turned to Jay, whom was stay laying by the clift, "We should rest for a while before heading on, we didnt sleep at all last night" He yawned,laying back beside her and putting his head on his paws

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next