The Guding Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» High School RP
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:30 pm by Than

» Night's Bio
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:46 am by Faith

» Zach and his pitbull alex
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:37 pm by Faith

» Los Padres Role Play Rule
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:45 pm by Glisten

» Crasher and his dog Spike
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:07 pm by Lake

» Kari's Biography.
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:05 pm by Glisten

» Fae and Brute
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:08 pm by Whitetip

» Glisten's Bio
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:54 pm by SkySeeker

» Jay's Shop
Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:48 pm by Jay

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Los Padres Role Play Rule

+5
Whitetip
Jay
SkySeeker
Kohnan
Faith
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

26Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

Faith hid her snout in her fur at the sight of Kohnan running into the tree. A small laugh escaping with each breath. Her orbs switched back towards Kohnan, moving over slightly. "You could alway eat less meat" she replied with a smirk. The coal Fae could feel her muscle tense up then realxe, trying to keep her balance up upon the branch.

https://guidinglights.forumotion.com

27Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Kohnan

The brute put on a hurt look. "I'm not fat!" Kohnan said, purposely making his voice whine like a pup's. He lowered his voice back to normal and said, "If I was, the branch would break." He smirked at the branch, which was thick enough to hold them both easily. "Maybe you should eat more meat." He countered, careful about his tone. He didn't want to offend her, especially since she was an alpha.

28Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Jay

As the brute asked her if she can earn their trust,he brushed his tail against her. She smiles happily and gives a nod as an answer. She stands proud.

29Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

"I'm not fat!"

A small smirk formed on the Fae's mouth at Kohnan's words. "I'm just playing" she replied with a push of her paw.

"Maybe you should eat more meat."

"I I ate any more meat I would be a ball of fluff" the coal fae said laughing. With a tilti fo her head, her eyes flickered towards the moon. It's glow was quite beautiful, something abuot the clor made Faith smile.

30Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Kohnan

"Fluff?" the brutes voice was smooth. "Well, on the bright side you would make a good pillow." he chuckled, then looked up at the moon, then back down at Faith, seeing her smile. Looking back up to the moon again, his golden orbs fogged. He slowly sank into thoughts, with the memories of his brother and their journey playing in his mind like a movie. They would often hunt and sleep under this very moon. Was it really just half a year ago that Jake died?

31Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

"Well, on the bright side you would make a good pillow."

A small chuckle left Faith's mouth at Kohnan' reply. "Indeed I would be" she said with a smile. Her orbs never left the moon, lifting a paw towards the sky. "Every night, I tend to vanish from the pack. Ending right where I am now. Always upon on a branch, staring at the Night sky. I always loved how the stars glistened against the midnight sky. or how the moon glows" she said with a smile

32Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Kohnan

The brute's orbs sparked to focus at the sound of her voice. "Yeah?" He smiled, then laughed. "Now I know where to find you." He never looked away from the sky. He was looking at a star that shone next to the moon. He liked that star, but he didn't know why.

33Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

With a small laugh, the coal fae laid her head onto the branch. Faith closed her eyes slightly before speaking. "Many times, wolves tend to not look for me. That or they can't find me. I sometimes think it's my midnight pelt blending in the night. But the moon always shines just even light, letting anyone see" she said curling her banner closer to her chest.

34Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Jay

Jay walks past her fellow crush and walks to the coal fae. I want to be a ultra. How can I prove it to you? Jay asks in a politeful tone.

35Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

I want to be a ultra. How can I prove it to you?
A small yelp exited from the fae. The sudden voice caused the Fae to jump, making her coal cranium smack into a near by hanging branch. Faith raised her paw, rubbing the forming bump upon her head. Her orbs flickered back towards the Fae. "You haven't even joined, but yet you asked for a ultra rank?" the Fae said slightly annoyed by the growing pain.

36Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Jay

Jay tilts her head in concern and sadness. She paws awayfrom the scene and makes her way to a tree. A tear falls and only Jay can think about is this pack. Nothing more. Nothing less.

37Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

With a sigh, Faith turned towards Kohnan "I'll be right back" she said before leaping off the branch. Her orbs went towards the white Fae as she approached her. "A ultra is known to be strong at hard times" she said lowering her cranium

38Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Jay

Jay knows she is very strong. Even through the toughest of times. Her spirit and heart makes up who Jay really is. Jay standsupand walks towards the wolf with a quiet snarl then a respective bow.

39Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

"Ah that shows your spirit. Hmm...now tell me how come I never knew your name? I'm Faith, the one would made th Guiding Lights" she said with a smile. Her eyes switched back from the Fae to the moon. Once again a large smile crept upon her face

40Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Jay

I am Jay. The one who has followed the Northern Lights for years. The one who has fallen in love with your brute friend. Jay says with proud confidence and a stern look.

41Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

"Ah I believe you are talking abuot Seeker. He is quite the charmer Eh? It's nice to meet you too, I believe we all follow one thing that leads us to a trail. After that we take our own direction" she said with a smile.

42Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Jay

Jay listens carefully to her words. Each word made with a meaning. Jay finds these words powerful and take them seriously. Jay thinks about her finding her own direction. Is that with this pack? Jay can only wonder whats in store for her.

43Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

"Tell you what, you seem like a rather strong wolf. I'll give you a shot at being an Ultra. Let your spirit shine, show how strong you are" the coal fae said with a small bow before leaping back onto the branch. A small smile formed back upon her face at the thought of another Ultra

44Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:24 am

SkySeeker

The silver brute called Seeker walked from where he was sitting and sat beside the white fae, watching Faith and Kohnan,"Hmm" he said after a few moments, his tail thumping the space between him and Jay

45Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:28 am

Kohnan

The grey brute had been watching from the branch. His muscles were tensed, in case Jay tried to attack. He relaxed, though, when Faith jumped back onto the branch. He never took his eyes of the white Fae. Another ultra?

46Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:07 pm

Jay

Jay looked beside her seeing her new found friend was thumping his tail between them. She smiles and wags her tail cheerfully. Her smile shined a bit and looked upon the territory.

47Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:39 pm

SkySeeker

Seeker smiled and looked down at Jay then started walking away toward a while worn path,"Come on, I'll show you around" He said over his shoulder

48Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Jay

Jay heard Seeker ask if he can show her around. Jay noddedand made her way beside him. She brushed her fur up against him. She gave a bright smile.

49Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

Faith tilted her head slightly at the hought of Jay being an ultra. As of now Faith didn't even want to be a Ultra let alone having Jay be one. Her eye caught the way Seeker looked at Jay or even the way Jay gently brushed against his pelt. This somehow made Faith chuckle slightly. The coal Fae turn towards the brute who sat beside her. "Like the place, have you even seen the whole territory?" The Fae asked. Her pelt caught the swift gale, ruhing past the trees. Dried pale leaves sailed on the gale, creating a swirl of colors in the sky. Two soft coean blue eyes seemed to glisten at the sight of this. The Ultra closed her eyes, her two rather small coal paws raising into the sky. Her hind legs seemed to raise her closer toward the leaves. Her coal velvet pelt gently being brushed by the winter gale. Using the power in her back legs, Faith pushed off from the branch opening her mouth. With a swift movement, she return back to the earth with one bright green leaf cluched in her mouth. A rather large smile over took her mouth, something so simpe as a leaf made this Fae smile. Then again this is what alway made her feel joy..... the simple things. That was it, she believed the better things in life are the simply forms of life. Take the moon for a fact. Though it may be miles away, Faith felt as if it was righ beside her. The glow casting her small shadow against the darken night. Or even the fire deep with in the night, creating the stars. These beautiful lights took millions of years just to make their appearance.I guess you could say all that counts is here and now...............

50Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 Empty Re: Los Padres Role Play Rule Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:04 pm

SkySeeker

Seeker chuckled at her and trotted at a faster pace, his tail swishing from side to side. They walked past other paths and clearings before reaching a cliff that over looks the whole territory. the sun was rising, making the the sky seem to explode with color.

Los Padres Role Play Rule - Page 2 012212130326

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next