The Guding Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» High School RP
High School RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:30 pm by Than

» Night's Bio
High School RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:46 am by Faith

» Zach and his pitbull alex
High School RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:37 pm by Faith

» Los Padres Role Play Rule
High School RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:45 pm by Glisten

» Crasher and his dog Spike
High School RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:07 pm by Lake

» Kari's Biography.
High School RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:05 pm by Glisten

» Fae and Brute
High School RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:08 pm by Whitetip

» Glisten's Bio
High School RP - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:54 pm by SkySeeker

» Jay's Shop
High School RP - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:48 pm by Jay

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

High School RP

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26High School RP - Page 2 Empty Re: High School RP Tue May 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Than

"Yea..I moved from the UK to here my mum and dad got divorced i ended up coming here with me mum" Zach said taking his stuff for class out of his bookbag "So whats your name?" he asked the girl

27High School RP - Page 2 Empty Re: High School RP Tue May 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

"So whats your name?

"Oh! i'm sorry, i'm Chelsie. I live with my father ever since the age of seven. May I ask your name?" she asked bending down to pick up her long board.

https://guidinglights.forumotion.com

28High School RP - Page 2 Empty Re: High School RP Tue May 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Than

[color=darkblue]"The names zach and its a pleasure to meet you Chelsie" [color] Zach said looking at Chelsie smiling when the bell rung

29High School RP - Page 2 Empty Re: High School RP Tue May 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

"It's nice to meet you-" as the bell rang, she let out a large sigh. "Ugh, why must you come class?" she asked herself. Her eyes gazed towards a group of girls giggling, her attention shifted towards Zach "Looks like you have some people who want to meet you. I'll see you around" Chelsie said giving him a shy smile, before walking towards the culinary room.

30High School RP - Page 2 Empty Re: High School RP Wed May 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Than

"Cya.." Zach said looking at Chelsie as she walked away he turned to look at the group of girls giggling. Looking at him 'well then thats instersting' he thought to himself walking to science class

31High School RP - Page 2 Empty Re: High School RP Wed May 16, 2012 5:00 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

Echoing giggle,chuckles,yells, and conversations lined the hallways. Already trash trailed behind students. Chelsie locked her eyes onto the tilted floor, soft steps from her blue vans. The rough textured long board rubbed against her hands and pants. The bell rang once she entered the class. Talk about food safety continued until lunch. Chelsie gathered her binder, before turning towards the large oak tree in the courtyard.

32High School RP - Page 2 Empty Re: High School RP Wed May 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Than

When science class was over zach grabbed his stuff and walked out of class when two girls came up to him "Hi cutie!" one said "Your cute.." the other said zach just stared at the girls while they flirt with him "Well then.. " he said before going to his locker getting his skateboard going to the courtyard doing tricks "Those two girls were whores" he said in a whisper doing a 360 flip

33High School RP - Page 2 Empty Re: High School RP Wed May 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Faith

Faith
Admin

Chelsie gazed around the yard only to find a few people near by. A small smile appeared on her face only to be quickly dropped as a group of girls glared her way. With a tilt of her head, she gripped the tree, using her strength to climb up. Her legs kicked into the air as she sat down upon a near by branch. "Ah, looks like my bed last night" she said with a chuckle.

34High School RP - Page 2 Empty Re: High School RP Mon May 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Than

"Urgh im going to ditch school" Zach said heading out of the school yard riding his skateboard home he didnt care if he will get in trouble he just wanted to go home when zach got home alex charged towards him licking zaches face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum